- Ideal 1st move for big 4 or mid-tier candidate
- Business partnering, value add role
- Circa $105k package
Large infrastructure business committed to a positive, flexible and supportive workplace culture.
Reporting into the Head of FP&A you will be tasked with providing accurate, timely, compliant and transparent financial information, analysis and advice to
support informed business decisions. Partnering with different functional leaders and the executive team.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Partner with Business Unit Managers
- Preparation and delivery of value add management reporting, particularly around cost management
- Provide proactive commercial insights to improve financial outcomes.
- Identify trends, key drivers to systematise analysis processes.
- Assist in preparation and maintenance of Long Term Financial Plan
- CA/CPA qualifications
- Seeking to make your 1st move out of Big 4 or mid-tier chartered or, are a Management Accountant out of a large organisation
- Interest in analysis and business intelligence
- Analytical mind