Our client is an ASX-listed disruptor within the technology space, boasting a $200mill turnover since conception in year 2000. Founded in Sydney, their operations have since grown worldwide, now established in 19 different countries. They have a market-leading renowned culture for offering exciting workplaces, flexible working arrangements, and many other perks. This is a newly created role with a new strategic focus to act as a true finance business partner to global operations.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Management Accountant/Finance Business Partner will be responsible for -
- Ad hoc analysis such as recovery modelling, variance analysis, root cause analysis, and benchmarking analysis
- Month-end reporting
- Preparation of the periodic management reporting pack and ad-hoc analysis
- Ownership of budget and forecasts with significant focus on growth profit
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Significant involvement with business partnering with relevant stakeholder to drive commercial outcomes within business units
- Ad-hoc work as/when required
This role will suit a highly ambitious individual, ready to go into a newly created role, challenge the status quo and make it their own.
This role would suit someone who:
- CPA/CA qualified or near to completion
- Big-4 first mover, of chartered background or circa 2 years experience in a commercial role
- Is an exceptional communicator and has a natural flair in influencing stakeholders at all levels with strong interpersonal skills