- Ensure the performance of the overall team for the new client onboarding
- Liaise directly with clients and front office regarding onboarding requirements
- Training & development of team
- Monitor daily SLAs in relation to AML and CTF KPIs
- Liaise directly with Group Financial Crime, Line 2 Risk and Audit regarding testing and policy
- Insure controls are appropriately executed and evidenced and staff are aware of their responsibilities at different stages of the preparation and review process.
- Responsibility for management reporting, providing appropriate commentary to support weekly performance.
- Proven team management experience
- Strong regulatory knowledge of on boarding, AML, CTF and Compliance frameworks
- Experience spanning Suspicious Matter Reporting, Transaction Monitoring, PEPS, High Risk Customers, enhanced customer due diligence
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Clear career path to Senior Manager
- $130,000 package + bonus
- Work from home 2+ days per week
- Excellent flexibility
Lauren Johnson 02 9775 5913