You will pro-actively manage critical quantitative models and tools used in the origination and management and conduct in-depth analysis on a diverse range of transactions and clients in this newly created role to build the right processes and strategy to deliver great outcomes.
Full Job Description
Due to their organic growth they are looking to appoint a Credit Risk Manager in their Brisbane operation. As apart of a talented team with dynamic and energetic leadership, you conduct in-depth credit analysis on lending products.
Working closely with Product Managers and other stakeholders to further
improve credit risk management for other asset classes.
This particular role will also provide expertise to the team around credit infrastructure and policy.
The analysis incorporates a thorough review of the business, financial, industry and country risk using internal and external model outputs. The role will deal with a diversified portfolio and have a credit approval delegation.
- 5 plus years in credit risk management roles within the Financial Services industry with a focus on quantitative credit models.
- Influencing strategy design and executing strategies that support organisational objectives.
- Experience with being hands-on in developing, implementing and managing complex quantitative models.
- Strong communicator with verbal and written communication skills.
- Self starter with ability to prioritise and negotiate for better outcomes.
email@example.com or 07 3854 3801 to apply use the apply now function.