This leading financial services Group are situated in beautiful CBD offices overlooking the Harbour. This leadership opportunity will place you within a high-performing & talented finance team of 25.
Reporting into a supportive Senior Manager, your role will encompass accountability by performing hands-on duties, whilst developing your own team of technical financial accountants.
- Financial Accounting ensuring delivery of the monthly general ledger close
- Submission of Trial Balance and supporting documents to the parent entity
- Regulatory lodgement preparation and review of BAS and FBT
- Calculation of Income Tax
- Preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Analytical review of the movements in accounts and ensuring the ledger is accurate
- Provide leadership for and manage two direct reports, overseeing training and performance management
This role is suited to an experienced financial accountant who will get hands-on, have strong attention to detail and scrutinise financial records.
The Ideal Candidate:
- CA / CPA qualified
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong track record across statutory accounting, tax & transactional accounting
- Passion for developing high performers
- Please note - financial services experience will be advantageous