Our client is a reputable and premier bank. Corporate office environment, collaborative finance team. Flexibility with work from home. Excellent day rate on offer.
Due to the busy year end period, they require an experienced CA/CPA qualified accountant with banking, financial or professional services industry exposure.
Your team will be responsible for external regulatory reporting for several managed fund and superannuation clients.
Your tasks will cover:
- Assisting in the preparation of all aspects of financial reporting including trial balance reporting, distribution calculations, statutory accounts, tax returns and BAS for managed funds and superannuation vehicles.
- Identify and provide practical solutions to accounting, tax and legal issues for a wide range of clients.
- Liaise with clients and auditors as required.
To be considered, your career history covers:
- CA or CPA qualification.
- Financial reporting work experience within the banking, financial or professional services industry.
- Tax accounting exposure to include income tax returns and trust distribution calculations.
- The ability to start work in May and commit to 6 months + contract role. Potentially longer opportunities available.