Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the delivery of post-trade execution services to a number of Asset Management investment teams covering a broad range of asset classes (fixed income, equities, derivatives).
- Acting as a key point of contact for the investment teams and other senior members within the organisation who are seeking advice on issues pertaining to support requirements for these investment teams.
- Leading and managing a small team of investment operations specialists.
- Oversee the on-boarding of new funds, client mandates and products in compliance with client guidelines, and market practices.
- Have strong stakeholder management skills.
- At least 10 years in an investment operations/administration role
- A strong analytical background and technical understanding of the financial instruments traded and investment operations best practices and (industry) rules associated with these instruments.
- Have at least 5 years experience in managing a team.