- Responsibility for sending trade instructions out to the market in a timely and correct manner on behalf of the Company’s clients.
- Ensuring that the trade platform, accounting system (Hiport) and workflow tools are updated
- Reconciling cash and unit positions
- Pricing, distribution and corporate actions
- Sourcing and updating unit prices for all assets held by Company’s clients.
- Vendor management
- Setting up new investments with external and internal parties
- Ensuring static data is updated and correct in all systems and workflow tools
We are looking for someone with 10+ years experience in alternative investments, with extensive knowledge of market and regulatory requirements, investment and fund operations, product requirements and team leadership.
In return you will have genuine work/life balance, career progression potential and a market leading salary package.