- Suits High-Calibre Commercial Finance / MA professional from Blue Chip
- Competitive Rem. + Bonus
- Rare Opportunity to Join this Impressive Finance Team
Reporting into the Senior Manager, Management Reporting of this large, complex wealth management group, you'll play an integral role in providing commercial decision support to a variety of operational stakeholders and corporate, in a highly diverse and dynamic team environment. Manager, Management Accountant - 15 month contract role.
Specifically, you'll be heavily involved in both financial & non-financial analysis, modelling, insights, budgeting and forecasting.
You'll play a critical role in the long-term strategic planning, revenue reporting, business case development, process improvement and provision of commercial decision support to operational stakeholders.
Focus of the role:
- Play a lead role in the consolidation, review and reporting of the monthly financial result, including analysis of key drivers.
- Manage the setup of the Monthly CFO reporting pack and quarterly board pack, working closely with Finance colleagues to provide analytics and insights that enable informed decision making.
- Ensure integrity of financial data and reporting and maintain financial controls and relevant framework appropriate to the business.
- Ensure proper controls are in place and control testing is performed properly.
- Finally, you will take accountability of reporting & analysis around enterprise services projects – and contribute to the overall project success.
You are a CA/CPA qualified FP&A / Commercial Finance professional, with demonstrated business partnering skills from within a large, complex, Blue-Chip corporate environment (superannuation, funds management or general wealth management experience preferred).
Coupled with solid experience in financial and management reporting, expense management and analysis, and financial control. Experience in using Oracle is desirable.
This operational, business-facing role provides a platform to build upon, for a high-calibre, experienced management accounting candidate, with exceptional communication skills and ability to influence and challenge decisions toward win-win commercial outcomes.
Applications Welcome, hit “Apply”: