CA/CPA qualified, you will work within the Financial Plan Management Team which is responsible for providing financial administration assistance to participants with a disability under the NDIS.
With a robust growth strategy in place, the role is likely to evolve and grow quickly.
Key duties will include:
- Review of current systems, processes and performance, providing improvements and recommendations
- Develop and create efficiencies in an ever-changing NDIS environment
- Work closely with IT to build capacity and performance of technology
- Regular analysis and reporting of key business performance metrics, both financial and operational
- Lead compliance with all relevant legislation and standards as they apply to organisational activities
- Meet reporting requirements internally and externally for both organisation and NDIS
- Lead, develop and manage an Assistant Accountant with further reports possible in near future
Skills and Experience:
- CA/CPA qualification essential
- Highly developed communication and influencing skills
- Experience in managing a small team
- Strong process improvement skills with the ability to make recommendations
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills both internally and externally
In return, you will receive a competitive based salary plus super and the benefits of salary packaging. This role will suit someone who wants to grow and develop their career with significant opportunities available as the organisation grows.