This position will require strong business partnering skills and high cross functional involvement as you will work closely with the business team gathering feedback to understand pain points and then you will work to develop solutions that can be implemented.
You will be called upon to evaluate automation opportunities. Automation will be a critical and significant focus to this role as we look to improve the business productivity.
Process Improvement Specialist
- Lead process improvement projects across the enterprise
- Ongoing analysis of the business processes with a focus on improving accountability and results.
- Develop a robust control framework to ensure continuity of delivery
- Work closely with the business team to understand issues, develop solutions and work in an advisory capacity on reporting processes.
- Gather best practices and evaluate them for implementation.
- Key point of contact and driving force for business change control. Be a change agent.
Performance Analysis & Reporting
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of relevant business experience with an emphasis on business and process analysis, process improvement, change management, and cross functional support
- Experience working with data e.g SQL, Python or R
- Understanding and knowledge of financial products like Fixed Income, FX & IR Derivatives and Debt Issuance's.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting /Finance / Commerce / Economics / Mathematics / Engineering / Computer Science
This position requires someone who is very curious and will push the envelope for creative solutions to improve and problem solve.