A unique opportunity has arisen for a Senior Manufacturing Cost Accountant to join the finance team on a temporary to permanent basis to provide expertise that will help drive management decisions through reporting and analysis.
Reporting to the GM of Finance your key responsibilities will include.
- Management of cost accounting / BOMs (Bill of materials)
- Review costs continuously
- Weekly and monthly sales reporting
- Preparation of the annual budget and forecasts
- Preparation of the monthly management reporting pack and ad-hoc analysis
- Variance and trend analysis
- Exposure to pricing
- Act as key adviser to senior managers about supply chain and pricing
If this role is of interest for you please apply below.