Reporting to the Head of Market Risk, as an Analyst you will be required to identify, measure and report QTC’s market risk and performance through your analysis of trading, investing & lending activities. You will ensure that quantitative measures relating to QTC’s financial market activities and client products are accurate, are in accordance with best practice and comply with policy and client mandates. The role includes providing analytical support to internal and external clients and being responsible for the configuration and maintenance of key systems and models.
Technical requirements of the role include:
- Financial, economic, industry and statistical analysis skills with high attention to detail
- Contribute to continuous improvement of market risk processes and stress testing methodologies
- Research, reporting and advocacy to a level suitable for presentation to stakeholders
- Negotiation, facilitation, communication skills (verbal, written, presentations) suitable to stakeholders
- Skill in programming (e.g. SQL, Python, R, Power BI) to assist in quantitative analysis and validation of key risk measures (Preferred)
You will have a strong technical understanding of a range of financial products and be passionate about the sector.
For more information please call Jade Blackburn or Sarah Kennedy on 07 3854 3800 or apply below.