This high profile asset management business is part of a large global organisation with offices in over 30 countries. They are known for their high-performance culture & their track record of offering local and international career opportunities.
This is an entry-level role for someone with an interest in financial services & asset management.
You will be supporting the marketing team with':
- administrative tasks
- event preparation
- liaising with IT in regards to IT issues that arise
- documentation support
- answering phones when team is out of the office
- expenses reconciliation
- other tasks as required
We are looking to speak with enthusiastic, positive and proactive individuals with an interest in financial services. You will be willing to take on a range of different tasks with a "can-do" attitude.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take their first step into the corporate world. Bachelors degree viewed favorably.
- Excellent salary on offer for an entry level role
- Exposure to senior leadership team & senior executives
- Exciting career opportunities down the track
- Beautiful offices in Martin Place
- Opportunity to work for a prestigious asset manager