This top tier and renowned organisation in the Asset Management field is seeking a Marketing Specialist to work with the Marketing team and deliver high-quality marketing and communications support for the sales and retention targets across the business. This contract is covering a maternity leave backfill for 12 months. The marketing team of 4 is fun, interactive, creative and innvoative. They run brainstorimg sessions regularly for new creative ideas for brand, strategy and business direction. Their will support learning and development and the team ethos is 'If we make mistakes and work together, anything is possible'.
You will be expected to continuously ‘look up and out’ of
our organisation to find inspiration from our competitors,
other industries and global leaders in marketing, brand, social
media, digital, financial services, customer experience and
creative design so that you can develop and implement new
and innovative marketing strategies.
- Support the Marketing team to develop and execute marketing strategies and tactics to successfully support the investments business objectives
- Update presentations and other marketing collateral for Business Development Managers and advisers to support fund positioning, education and timeliness in the market.
- Own and distribute ad hoc and regular market communications including newsletters, repackaging of information and distribution via email to Business Development Managers and advisers.
- Prepare and distribute monthly and quarterly fund performance reports (ad hoc in some instances).
- Manage the email marketing system (Concep) and prepare and deliver emails as required.
- Operational management of the investment and adviser website.
- Facilitate the approval process of various marketing materials.
- Take a digital first approach with everything you execute.
- Being customer centric, champion the best experience for licensees, advisers and their clients and use design thinking approaches to deliver innovative and creative solutions.
The successful candidiate will have a creative flare and be excited to champion scocial media campaigns and assist with new re-branding project. You will have a varied and diversive background in Marketing, with all rounded skills and exposure.
- Good written communication skills including the ability to write in different styles to suit various audiences and for different mediums (online, print etc).
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines and effectively prioritise workload.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong marketing campaign management skills and online content skills.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Self-directed with capacity to work independently and be accountable.
Interviews ASAP, Hit 'Apply' and call Sam Philpot 97755912