The role will work in partnership with the Marketing team to build campaigns and workflows and develop multichannel campaigns from end to end - creating, executing and optimising as they go.
This position requires Adobe Campaign Standard email designer tools knowledge. You will be pivotal in developing and testing complex cross-channel marketing content.
You will be working for iconic brands who are modernising and using cutting-edge technology to help them grow and compete in a digital capacity working in a hugely dynamic and collaborative marketing team.
You will be:
- Passionate about building best practice campaign content and have the technical skills to deliver on this passion
- Well versed in Adobe marketing stack and a keen interest in pushing its limits
- You think outside the box and share with the team innovative ideas, concepts and tactics
- Committed to designing and delivering best practice experiences for our members that drive deep and enduring relationships with them
- Integrating Adobe Campaign Standard and maximising the value we can from it
- Testing, learning and optimising as we go
- Understanding of marketing automation best practices
- Knowledge of Adobe marketing stack (AEM, Audience Manager, Target)
- Understanding Digital and Direct marketing vernacular (modeling, segmentation, test design, control groups.)
- Strong interpersonal, written, presentation, and oral communication skills
- Team player with an ability to work collaboratively and autonomously
- Ability to work with urgency in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Possess strong conceptual, layout, and typographical skills
- Proficient in managing multiple tasks and respecting internal and external deadlines.