- Attractive salary and salary packaging benefits
- Dynamic, forward-thinking culture where your ideas are welcomed
- Hybrid workplace, where flexibility in location is the starting point
- Focuses on customer engagement, marketing and brand opportunities in line with strategic planning, with a focus on customer experience
- Develop ideas and execute compelling creative content and campaigns to support brand, acquisition, retention and improve the overall CX for the brands and products.
- Contribute to the planning and updating of the content calendar that supports the marketing strategy and plan.
- Provide insights, trends and analytics and act upon them accordingly.
- Build relationships with key external partners and work collaboratively on cross functional activities.
- Demonstrated ability to write and create integrated campaigns across various touchpoints, with a focus on digital content, such as social media, blogs, website, e-newsletters.
- High level of social media literacy and curiosity to understand and leverage new and emerging functionality.
- Effective communicator, able to present ideas and build relationships with varied stakeholders including colleagues and customers.
- Software skills adobe design. Video editing. Canva, Google analytics, sprout social, agency analytics, mailchimp, swift digital, wordpress or craft CMS.
You can be part of a company that has a focus on team member development, both career and personal, as well as making a positive difference to the lives of real people.
Please hit the APPLY button to apply, and for further information on this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0416720022