|Job Title:||Marketing Coordinator|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2018 12:31|
Join this global firm in the Education space with strong focus on student satisfaction. Working in a fun, dynamic and ever changing marketing team/ teams you will be able to add value to the foundational marketing functions. 3 month temp assignment initially, with potential to extend based on performance and availability in marketing team.
- Sourcing/checking coding from various websites as well as other marketing related tasks
- Support compliance and auditing processes, including reviewing
websites and collaterals, inputting data and adhering to strict deadlines
- Assist in execution of marketing plans based on market, consumer and
- Support the Business in the execution of integrated marketing
campaigns across all channels – including: digital, advertising, direct
marketing, social media, PR, experiential, publications and events
- Help create amazing content for website, social media, direct marketing
channels and collaterals
- Ensure all campaigns and assets are aligned to company branding
- Collaborate and help develop, plan, promote and execute marketing and
lead generation and conversion activities as required
The Successful candidate will demonstrate high attention to detail, excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and will be social media savvy with minimum one years experience in marketing.
Travelers on Working Holiday Visa's are encouraged to apply.
Hit Apply now.
Sam Philpot- 97755912