This is a 3 month contract with a potential opportunity to extend.
The company is a highly reputable international property development business who have just recently opened up their Brisbane office due to massive growth.
The right candidate must have a degree in Marketing and have a good understanding of the property market.
Key responsibilities include:
- Administration support for both sales and marketing team
- Liaise with creative agency for producing marketing collaterals
- Preparing marketing/advertising material and follow up documents
- Maintaining company social medias with uploading new photos and articles
- Typing correspondence, project brief and proposals
- Monitoring company media accounts and advertisement channels, and respond to sales enquiries
- Editing photo, video and marketing collateral
- Sales and marketing related data input
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A basic understanding sales and marketing in residential real estate industry
- Strong time management skills
- Fast learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Relevant experience of maintaining company social media platform
- Intermediate Photoshop skills
- Intermediate video editing skills
- Basic Salesforce use experience
- Mandarin speaking preferable
Please hit apply if you are interested or contact Naz Fathi 3854 3810 firstname.lastname@example.org