Our client is a highly regarded professional services firm with a national presence here in Australia, well known for their inclusive and supportive company culture. Their Marketing team has a newly created position for a Marketing Coordinator to join the team on a permanent basis.
This role will report into our Brisbane-based Marketing Manager, and will work on a wide range of marketing initiatives, including communications, digital marketing and other generalist marketing activities.
- Coordinating the production of firm marketing communications and email campaigns;
- Coordinating the production of marketing collateral (brochures, advertisements, business cards, capability statements, invitations, profiles and articles) in line with firm brand guidelines, including typesetting documents;
- Assistance with the firm website to ensure all information and technical features are up-to-date;
- Assistance with the firm's CRM, utilising data for various marketing and business development initiatives;
- Identifying and developing sponsorship opportunities and industry association memberships to maximise the firm's profile;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate branded merchandise;
- Assisting with the development of the firm's social media presence;
- Assisting the team with client events and webinars; and,
- Assisting the national marketing and business development teams with general marketing tasks as required.
- Tertiary qualified in Marketing.
- Ideally at least 12 months experience in a similar role ideally within a Corporate business environment.
- Experience in a law firm, accounting firm or engineering practice will be highly regarded but not essential.