This leading, international professional services firm is looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and creative Marketing Coordinator to join their global Brand, Marketing and Communications Team based in Brisbane.
In this role you will be reporting to the Senior Digital Manager and will be responsible for supporting and enhancing the organisations public-facing website. In addition to developing site content you will also be responsible for assisting the IT development team to maintain site standards and support all new developments.
Working with a national & global team, this role will be provided flexible working arrangements of 2 days per week, a prestigious office space in the Brisbane CBD and the benefit of joining an organisation focused on investing in their technology, systems and people.
Key responsibilities in the role will include;
- Create content for the firms website.
- Coordinate web projects across all departments and offices of the firm.
- Identify any technical improvements on the platform.
- Coordinate and maintain quality assurance across all digital content.
- Help improve digital content strategy.
- Support the wider team with digital campaigns including social and paid media, email marketing and other.
- Work with the rest of the team on strategic initiatives including competitor benchmarking and content audits.
- Around 3 years experience in a marketing role with significant experience in content management.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to multitask and deliver on deadlines.
- Experience using Google Analytics.
- Must have great communication skills and be comfortable interacting with senior-level staff members and stakeholders.
- Meticulous attention to detail.