Based in Waterloo
Up to $70k base + super
This award-winning Australian company has a unique product and service offering to its growing client base. With a close-knit team environment and a family friendly atmosphere, the company is in need of an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join their office in Waterloo on a part-time basis (32 hours, preferably over 5 days). You will work with a small office of down-to-earth, passionate and hard-working staff who are committed to supporting each other.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager and supporting the wider Marketing team, the primary focus of the role will be to provide hands on support to implement the company's overall marketing strategy in Australia and globally. Experience working in a fast paced team providing administration support and developing marketing/brand collateral is essential.
This role would suit both junior and experienced candidates who are looking for a down-to earth and family friendly atmosphere.
Responsibility include but aren’t limited to:
- Assisting with developing new and updated packaging for domestic and international products
- Assisting with delivery & organisation of all imagery needed by local and internal sales teams, retailers & agencies
- Web/Online support for Australian and international websites as part of new product launches
- Assisting with sales and marketing collateral, brochures and catalogues
- Working with the Brand Manager to develop the email communication strategy, including fortnightly EDMs
- Assisting in the delivery of regular promotions & partnership activity
- Assisting in developing new video content for all markets, organising photo shoots and managing the talent recruitment process
- Supporting the broader team with administration support
- Budget & Reporting support
- A Marketing degree/qualification is highly advantageous
- 1-2 years previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Experience working in the retail industry is desirable
- Strategic thinker with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of the digital space and international market management
- Digital & EDM experience, preferably using Mail Chimp
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player with a proactive attitude to help others at the drop of a hat
- Return to work parents will definitely be considered
The client is looking to interview immediately so please apply now!