Working in a dynamic company with a strong growth projection, you will be responsible for creating and leading a successful marketing strategy to better position the business through increasing brand awareness and lead generation activities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create and execute the corporate marketing strategy to drive brand awareness, lead generation, and talent acquisition.
- Provide effective leadership, drive performance and be accountable for budget, timelines, and reporting.
- Ensure all internal and external communications maintain brand consistency and style guidelines.
- Effectively lead the marketing team with clear direction, milestones, and KPIs.
- Refine and manage Agent, BDM, Property, and Broker marketing strategies for lead generation and conversion optimisation.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the market, industry, competitors, and customers, to capitalise on opportunities and deliver a competitive advantage.
You will have exceptional stakeholder management experience and be able to partner with the business operations to create a strategy that assists them with their growth targets.
To be successful in this role, you will be an out of the box thinker, creative and ready to create and own the marketing strategy and lead a team to deliver a number of key deliverables over the next 6-12 months.
For further information please call Savannah Cant on 07 3854 3806 or email email@example.com