Financial Services organisation are currently looking for an experienced Powercenter developer to work across a variety of ETL & SQL Initiatives
In this role, you will be;
- Day-to-day the role requires a mix of people management, hands-on business analysis, strong technical Master Data Management skills, as well as a good understanding of relational data structures, SQL proficiency, and project management skills.
- The role will also require you to work closely with a broad range of business units across AUS/NZ so excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills are essential.
Full Job Description
Essential Skills required:
• SQL Server 2014 and above - TSQL
• Oracle DB 11G and above - PL/SQL
Develop your technical skills and your career by joining this fantastic team of BI guys, providing deep business insights across multiple business sectors in the Sydney CBD
- Maintain, design and develop core Data Warehouse environment
- Understand the underlying data models and business processes in all applicable line of business systems
- To deliver Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence solutions utilising
- To design, define and document BI solutions
- Deliver reports to the business using
- Participate in requirements gathering meetings for new functionality.
- Deliver other operational DBA services to all other application specific environments
- Design, maintain and understand core data metrics and any associated processes and procedures