Global ASX Listed Australian based organisation are looking for a Master Scheduler. In this role, you will be responsible for creating, executing and monitoring the Project Schedule and ensuring all processes and timelines are followed closely for the most efficient results. This role is a newly created role due to significant programmes of work!
Key Results Areas
- Oversee the scheduling/ planning capability to build and consolidate the program schedule
- On-going maintenance of the master schedule across multiple streams.
- Provide program level scenario (risk) planning and impact analysis
- Ensure best practice including completeness, accuracy and consistency in schedule development and management across all the work streams
- Identify and report against key milestones, dependencies and interdependencies.
Qualifications – Desirable and Essential
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Project and Excel
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills
- Proactive team member
- Confident when dealing with senior stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent tasks with competing demands
- Ability to implement planning and schedule construction principles
- Understanding of project methodologies and frameworks
- Sound analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience in business transformation program level scheduling and a proven background of overseeing a scheduling/planning capability.
- End to End of project lifecycle experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Extensive experience using scheduling tools including Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Visio, Sharepoint and other business process tools.