Admin Assistant (Retail)
|Job Title:||Admin Assistant (Retail)|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2019 13:45|
This global and reputable high end fashion brand is seeking an ambitious "up and coming" administrator in a new role supporting the Merchandising team. The role is initially offered on a temporary arrangement for 3 months with the high potential to go permanent depending on performance and business growth.
Supporting the wholesale and retail merchandising teams you will provide all-rounded administration support including but not limited to:
- Weekly sales reports
- Creating training material
- Collating planning information,merchandising feedback
- Assisting with planning and analysis (including sales trends)
- Coordinating marketing samples
- Customer orders and weekly delivery manifests
- Follow ups on shipments and delivery tracking
- Assisting internal staff queries
- Ad hoc tasks when required
Seeking candidates with full working rights in Australia.
You will have a few years experience in an administration role, with some or all experience in a retail firm (office environment). You must have strong Excel (ability to do pivot tables and v-look ups) and work across multiple complicated spreadsheets. You will have an attitude to add value and be able to help out where you can. Ability to work in a fast paced role and provide clear communications.
Sound like you?
Please hit 'Apply'- Role is to start immediately.