This well-established financial services business is a leader in funds administration and data management.
They are looking for an experienced Middle Office Analyst (Equities) due to an exciting internal project.
The role includes responsibilities to include:
- Reconciliation of cash records, positions, and trades to industry-wide range of custodians and prime brokers.
- Updating the portfolio system relating to investment trades, settlements, corporate actions, income receipts and cash movements
- Monitoring upcoming Corporate Actions and submitting instructions to relevant custodians
- Build and maintain effective relationships with clients.
- Peer review of data entry and allocated tasks
It is a rewarding and varied position that sits within the operations team and would suit a candidate with a degree in accounting or finance and who has solid proven work experience in a role of the same capacity.
Minimum 6-month commitment required.
Experience in middle office is preferred as you will need to make professional judgement's and be able to follow procedures and protocol. Experience with either equities, fixed income, money markets, or foreign currency from an investment manager, custodian or bank is desirable.
You will be a team player and have a positive attitude.