High profile Australian business are looking for a Power BI consultant to work on a number of greenfields business driven initiatives. You will demonstrate broad and deep knowledge of Business Intelligence development while using the Microsoft BI Stack (PowerBI, Azure Analysis Services, SSIS, PowerApps, SSAS, SSRS).
- You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and troubleshooting BI solution.
- You will have strong data visualisation and storytelling skills to be able to build out insightful dashboards of true
- You will play a heavy role in the UX / UI design of the dashboards. You will work with your team to embed quality into all your deliverables.
- Microsoft Business Intelligence stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Power BI)
- Power BI Applications Development, SQL Server, SSIS Management, SSRS Development, Dashboard Solutions
- and SQL Server Data Modelling
- Expert knowledge connecting Microsoft Azure-based Power BI to various data sources
- Building out PowerApps to meet data entry demands
- Knowledge on Azure Experience in Custom Visuals and Groups usage Prior consulting experience preferred
- This position would suit someone with at least 3 years’ experience who has used PowerBI, Azure and MSBI to develop intelligence solutions
- Microsoft Azure and Business Intelligence stack
- Data Quality assessment
- SQL skills
- Agile (Scrum / Kanban)
If you're interested in hearing more about this position, apply now!