This Professional Services firm in the CBD is requiring urgent support to cover maternity leave for 12 months. You will be a senior and professional Recruitment Manager in a team where you will be working across major national, government, and global clients. All the while collaborating with some of the sharpest minds in the industry. In your time here you'll be constantly surprised by the projects you get to work on and what you can accomplish.
The National recruitment manager is responsible for 3 direct reports and servicing 5 function areas of the business nationally from a resourcing perspective. There will be projects and hands on involvement in a 'Workday' implementation, and other smaller HR related projects too.
This role reports to the National Talent Manager and sits within the Talent team, which is responsible for designing and delivering market-leading talent acquisition and retention initiatives and programs consistent with the Firm's people vision, culture and strategy.
You will advise the business on all people initiatives, including talent management, employee relations, resourcing, recruitment (both graduate and lateral), remuneration, benefits, reporting and learning and organisational development.
- Significant recruitment experience, preferably within the legal industry or a professional services environment
- A passion for team management and support
- An exceptional ability to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- A commercial mindset; the ability to balance the needs of the business and make sound decisions
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- High attention to detail
- The ability and desire to design, analyse and drive recruitment reporting and metrics
Sound like you? Interviews are immediately. Hit 'Apply'