Our client is a nationally recognised NDIS plan management not for profit company that focusses on supporting thousands of Australians across the country.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is an Australian Government scheme that funds costs associated with disability. It supports people with significant and permanent disabilities along with their families and carers.
The NDIS administrator will be responsible for:
- Responding to enquiries.
- Meeting with client/carers to identify the participants needs and preferred services.
- Monitor client management systems.
- Implementing NDIS quality improvement activities.
- Assist the NDIS Administration Coordinator with NDIS reporting and other tasks.
- Providing NDIS feedback, advice and support to local site managers.
- Reviewing and correcting unsuccessful NDIS claims in conjunction with the local site manager in a timely fashion.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Efficient problem solving skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Well-developed customer service skills.
- Excellent computer literacy.
In order to be successful for the role:
- You must have experience in a similar role.
- You must have a depth of knowledge regarding the NDIS.
If you are interested in the role please apply or email Jodie Gray directly on email@example.com