Family owned service provider looking for broad network engineer.
This role is for a dynamic individual who is happy to support the team and bring a good working attitude to the business.
- Ensure that ICT infrastructure systems are documented and maintained (produce, review, update &
- Develop and document relevant processes and procedures as well as improve and adhere to them
- Ensure that ICT solutions and infrastructure is fully compliant with the Information Security Management
- System (ISMS) and other regulatory and/or compliance and/or legal requirements
- Display a proactive “ICT solutions as an enabler” attitude
- Positively and professionally engage with all stakeholders at all levels as required.
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including firewalls, routers, proxy servers,
switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP
- Maximising network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
Arranging scheduled upgrades
- Investigating faults in the network
- Analyse and resolve problems in line with business expectations
Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases
- CISCO - 1-2 years.
- PTSN, ISDN - less than one year.
- VOIP (1 year)
- Degree in Networking, Security or Infrastructure.