Our client is a leading not-for-profit organisation delivering diversified services nationally.
Their broad range of community focused services provides support and engagement helping those in need. Offering a flexible work environment including parking and salary packaging, they are an employer of choice and are experiencing increased demand for their services and are looking to add to their specialised technology team.
In this permanent role, the Network Engineer will provide support to deliver network infrastructure to sustain the online and on-site information activities as well as actioning layer 2/3 issues.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Ensuring ICT infrastructure systems are installed to company standards, with Industry best practices, security first principles, documented and maintained (produce, review, update & maintain).
- Ensure that ICT solutions & infrastructure are fully compliant with the Information Security Management System (ISMS) and other regulatory and/or compliance and/or legal requirements.
- Installing, configuring, documenting, managing and supporting infrastructure equipment including firewalls, routers, switches, servers, storage, cloud, PSTN, ISDN, VOIP, carrier services, certificates, Vlans, IP addressing, network monitoring, DNS and DHCP.
- Updating network equipment to the latest firmware/OS releases, arranging scheduled upgrades while following the Change Management Board (CAB) process.
- Follow ITIL practices and Change Management via CAB.
- Configuring and Monitoring the System alerts via emails or PRTG portal and taking a proactive approach to minimising disruption to the business.
- Work on major projects to ensure timely delivery to the organization.
- Knowledge in Security, Firewall policy design, implementation, upgrades and migrations of Sophos products, Sophos
UTM centralised management.
- Aruba Central, Aruba ClearPass application experience
- Aruba & Juniper Switch, Routing and Wireless experience.
- Knowledge in IPSec & SSL VPN’s (Sophos, Cisco Networks).
- Expert hands on BGP, MPLS, VPNs, Vlans, Spanning Tree, Dark Fibre, Layer 2/3 etc
- Excellent teamwork and the ability to work within an Agile environment & strongly customer focused.
- Ability to balance and articulate the commercial and technical aspects of a solution in the commercial environment.
- A valid drivers licence and reliable transport.
(07) 3854 3807