As a Node.js API Developer using your development background you will be tasked with looking after the application landscape that manages all of the organisations data.
You'll also be tasked with and expected to give an input into application architecture and process/tooling improvements that strengthen the team capability even further
- Node.js API development - design and development for performant, secure and resilient microservices architecture.
- Database skills (relational + NoSQL)
- Building and deploying cloud native applications to GCP / AWS
- API performance tuning and refactoring experience
- Docker, Jenkins, Java development
- Swagger/Open API
- Competence in AEM development / angular
- Strong communication skills
- Kubernetes, Splunk, Apigee