This globally recognised business has recently had a change of ownership which has seen it go through encouraging growth over the last few years and is set for the next stage of it's local transformation.
Reporting to the CFO, the NSW finance leader will assume a 2IC role to the NSW General Manager. As a true finance business partner, you will be responsible for all operational financial requirements providing sound and timely advice in order to maximise revenue, profit and cash whist maintaining compliance.
This is a highly strategic senior finance role which offers the opportunity to drive key business decisions working closely with the business and operational leadership and making suggestions. As a true conduit between finance and operations.
Day-to-day your remit will be to continually identify and analyse business drivers, own/oversee the budgeting & forecasting process with a consolidated view of the region, financial review of large tenders (inc costings and modelling), refine pricing and commissions models for sales staff to overseeing financial transactions.
- Relevant degree as well as CA/CPA or overseas equivalent qualifications
- 5 years + in senior finance role partnering with senior business leadership and operational stakeholders
- First class communication and influencing skills, with ability to develop business relationships quickly amongst conflicting deadlines.
- Excellent commercial acumen and demonstrated ability to drive performance culture
- Experience from services industry highly regarded
If this sounds like you hit "apply" to submit your CV.