Your new role
A varied and busy role which will see changes from day to day, however main tasks will include:
- Manage all incoming correspondence - Answering incoming calls, emails, meeting and greeting clients
- Management and coordination of meeting rooms
- Organising Catering
- Supporting internal team members with additional duties
- End to end organising of travel requirements
- General office duties as required
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in the provision of first class customer service.
- CAN DO attitude with the ability to multi task
- Ability to be the go to person within the organisation for additional support.
- Strong MS suite skills including outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to learn the role quickly and adapt to change.
What you need to know
Our client is a growing organisation and is looking for the right fit with culture and customer/stakeholder engagement over anything. This role is a temp role for four months to cover a secondment.
Working rights must meet organisational criteria
For more information on this role apply now or contact David Crichton on 0431 214 684. Even if this role is not appropriate for you, Reach out for a private discussion on your next step.