Your new role
This role is ideal for a dynamic person who wants to develop their skill set within the administration space. You will be working for an international professional services organisation providing a great service to stakeholders both internally and externally.
Duties will include:
- Supporting team members with all administration tasks, as required.
- Data-entry, external and internal correspondence, stationery ordering and customer service activities
- Booking of travel and transport, organisation of meetings and set up may be required
What you'll need to succeed
- 1-2 years’ experience in an Administrative function within a corporate environment
- A can do attitude - ready to take on additional tasks as required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise your workload
- Proven high attention to detail skills
- Flexibility to work additional hours as per operational need
- Demonstrated ability within the Microsoft Office suite
What you need to know
Our client is a leader in the Legal field, with offices across the globe. They are a highly supportive employer.
This role will be perfect for those with 1-2 years office experience wanting to step up to their skills and grow their career.