International construction organisation are looking for a Administrator to join the team for 1+ year. This role is a combination of Administration, EA support and Bookkeeping.
- Flexible Hours
- North Sydney
- Boutique Office
- Answering the phone, filling, ordering stationary supplies and maintaining the up keep of the office
- Quoting and booking travel arrangements
- Assisting with human resources matters such as leave requests and records, new starters’ documentation, weekly time-sheets, workers compensation and maintaining confidential employee files
- Provide support to Senior Management; Bank statement reconciliations, expenses, meetings and other ad-hoc duties
- Managing corporate car’s fleet and mobiles’ account
- Attending to the invoicing and control of accounts receivable and payable
- Providing support with month end and audit
- Bookkeeping Experience
- Independent and self-sufficient
- Strong Excel skills - Formulas, V-Look Ups etc.
- Happy to work within small team and quiet environment
Sam Philpot 97755912