This globally recognised company who is a leader in it's field, and has continued to expand it's open and collaborative offices here in Sydney. Working closely with a diverse, committed team of 20 people, this position has come about due to maternity cover for a remaining 4 month period.
Alongside one other administrator you will support the office in:
- Answer incoming calls/Receiving guests
- Office Administration – Pantry, stationery and photocopiers
- Help team with the travel & expenses claims, collating receipts, filling out database, splitting transactions against different business purposes and funds and uploading. Includes all personal expense claims and uploading into Peoplesoft.
- Travel bookings
- Ordering stationery, office supplies, and company dry and wet goods, marketing materials and business cards
- Organising incoming and outgoing mail, including express post, delivering documents to local businesses and ordering couriers (including international) as necessary on a daily basis, includes liaising with mailmen and couriers
- Assistance with meeting rooms calendar
- Calling relevant suppliers to follow up on orders and/or maintenance of equipment
- IT/Telecommunication support (procuring laptop, backup, maintaining inventory list, new hire login creation, office phone & mobile phone matters)
- Handling/scanning of invoices for Finance Department
- Arranging offsite document storage
- Photocopying, scanning, printing, labels and binding as required
You will be a proactive and reliable coordinator who can commit to a 4 month contract. No likely-hood to extend due to maternity staff return.
Role is available to start immediately. Please hit 'Apply'- Sam Philpot