Join this small and successful professional firm with around 10 staff in the office, in all rounded office support role and associated EA duties to 2 seniors. This role is just covering a 5 week holiday cover, with no potential to extend. Travellers on Working Holiday Visa's are welcome to apply. 1-2 years experience ideal for this role. Based in the CBD, near Circular Quay, this role will start from 12th July.
Supporting two seniors and a small office of 10 staff you will:
- Manage inbound telephone calls
- Maintain professional image of front of house/reception area
- Management of meeting rooms
- Maintain tidiness and cleanliness of meeting rooms and break out area / kitchen
- Arrange catering / coffees for meetings as requested
- Management of printer and stationery
- Management of office supplies (stationary, food, beverages, etc.); maintain optimum levels of stock
- Management of mail & couriers – mail box is located downstairs and should be checked every week
- Printing, collation and co-ordination of materials for meetings and travel bookings
- Assist in the day-to-day operation of the office
- Provide direct assistance to CEO and Managing Director, including calendar management, travel bookings, printing, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Ad roc tasks as required
About the Candidate:
Needing 1-2 years experience in an office coordination, junior EA, or office administrator role.
- Basic research skills- Proficiency in MS office and Outlook- Attention to detail- - Work ethic- Ability to multi-task- Ability to work in a team- Excellent communication skills.
Sound like you? Travellers looking for temporary roles are encouraged to apply.
Please hit Apply, interviews immediately.