Our client is a community services provider based in Queensland, they have rapidly grown and recently opened a head office in which they require an Office Manager to join their team. With a friendly and unique culture, their team strives to provide top level and individually structured community services to their participants. Having recently been established they are building out their core business functions to keep up with their rapid expansion, and looking to bring on ambitious and results driven individuals who are keen to play a part in the ongoing success of the organisation.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join an exciting and growing business located in the South East suburbs of Brisbane. The role itself will be responsible for providing both overall office administration support along with Human Resources support as well.
The Human Resources aspect of the role will include recruitment, onboarding, constructing contracts, preparation/ approval of timesheets and attending to any HR enquiries/ queries.
In regards to Office management you will be required to complete the following duties:
- Handling and processing expenses.
- Preparation of reports for management as required.
- Streamlining all electronics filing and communication processes, including recruitment, timesheets, payroll and expenses.
- Meeting and welcoming new participants.
- Prepare documentation for senior management meetings and complete the minutes for the meeting.
- Monitor human resources documentation.
- Scanning and filing, along with other adhoc administration duties.
- Continually aim to improve all aspects of the office.
- Maintain office environment to a high standard.
As this is a busy and fast paced role it is important that you have the following abilities/ experience:
- MUST have payroll experience
- Well developed communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Great computer literacy, including being extremely technical savvy and having the ability to effortlessly use electronic filing and communication systems.
- Knowledge of Cloud based technology including Microsoft Sharepoint and Teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- To be proactive and take incentive to streamline office process and come up with solutions to a range of office issues.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with the capacity to liaise effectively with a wide range of customers and service providers.
- Willingness to learn and use Xero for Payroll purposes and Deputy.
- Someone is typically is analytical.
If this sounds like you please feel free to contact Jodie Gray on 07 3854 3808 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a private discussion about the role or apply directly.