WHO WE ARE
Perigon Group is an award winning, dynamic boutique recruitment agency that has achieved 10 consecutive years of growth since our inception in 2010 and, despite the current climate, has continued to enjoy great success in 2021. We recruit for some of the most well-known and prestigious companies in Australia and is an an organisation that focuses on providing a balanced and motivating environment, committed to achieving the highest levels of success.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You will be manging the finance and administration team while directly supporting a high performing team of recruitment consultants across 3 states, as well as the Managing Director, in this full function Operations Manager position. The responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- HR – Inducting all permanent employees from contract creation to onboarding and visa processing
- IT Support – Troubleshooting and resolving all IT issues and engaging an IT consultant as required
- Office Management – Ensuring the smooth running of the office and organising all training and social events, purchasing and managing all supplier relationships
- Finance – Overseeing the finance function including providing payroll support for our weekly temp payroll temporary employees and managing the Finance Manager as well as ensuring compliance with relevant state and federal legislation
- Administration - Overseeing the administration function, including managing administration staff and doubling down to provide all aspects of sales support as required.
WHO YOU ARE
You will have experience working in a similar role, ideally in a fast paced sales or professional environment and possess a can-do attitude with excellent problem solving skills. You will thrive on working in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same. Experience overseeing HR/Payroll and knowledge of assisting with technology solutions will be highly regarded.
We love to have fun! Whether it be over a game of barefoot bowls, sailing in the harbour or partaking in one of our regular charity events. We also have a competitive parental leave policy and loyalty leave as well as an onsite gym, squash courts and end of trip services, not to mention some incredible social events locally and interstate.