This globally recognised company who is a leader in it's field, has continued to expand it's open and collaborative offices here in Sydney. Working closely with a diverse, committed team of 20 people, this is a chance to enhance the brands' reputation for an integrated and well balanced approach in the market. This position has come about due to maternity cover for a 12 month period.
This boutique, open door environment encourages a friendly, hands on approach.
As Office Manager, ultimately you will be the glue which ensures everyone within the company synergises to achieve greatness! You will be responsible for the general office management duties including but not limited to:
- Manage extremely active calendar of appointments and arrange detailed travel plans
- Perform Account Payable function, prepare correspondences, arrange conference calls and compile documents for meetings
- Assist in coordinating the agenda of team meetings, off-sites, and company-wide meetings, provide a bridge for smooth communication between the office and other departments in the region and globally
- Provide support with the administration of local service agreements including tenancy, apartments, hotels, travel agency, company cars and other services
- Ensuring all external contractors have been pre-qualified and inducted prior to any works
- Manage stationery ordering, oversee office general administration, office maintenance and security matters
- Coordinating travel bookings ensuring staff are adhering to the company travel & expense policy
- Oversee the management of all internal and external office relocations, coordinating and managing office move
- Provide on-boarding support to new hire in the relations to Travel & Expenses, HR and Compliance, provide exit support to leavers in relations to Travel & Expenses, HR & Compliance
You will have previous office management experience and ideally exposure to expenses requiring conversions from various international locations. Experience within an SME environment is ideal to ensure a smooth transition into this diverse, fast paced role.
Ideally you will have five years of experience in a similar role. To be successful you will demonstrate excellent attention to detail, be able to work under pressure and maintain good communication skills, as you will be in constant contact with international office's. You will be an autonomously driven person who takes initiative and handles confidential information with utmost care.
Must be on short notice period. Ideally 2 weeks or less.
Does this sound like an ideal role for you? Please hit the "APPLY" button or call Natalie Cittadino on 9775 5910.