Reporting to the COO this is a leadership role within the group with the main remit of managing a team of receptionists and administrators. You will excel in professionalism and communication and do everything at an extremely high standard.
Key responsibilities will involve:
- Leadership, team management, coordination of reception and administration staff.
- Contracts management, purchasing and cost control.
- Development of the corporate administration budget
- Expenses for the COO
- Broad event management including, corporate function, travel and assistance and coordination with marketing
- Oversea and review all corporate travel bookings and policies and be primary point of contact for vendors.
- Act as tenant representative for Brisbane offices and assist in coordination of security and building continuity planning.
You will have strong Microsoft Office skills and be highly organised and produce a high level of accuracy in your work.
If this sounds like you, and now feels like the right time to make a move, apply by hitting the "apply" button.