This large consultancy firm is seeking a professional, engaging and corporate office assistant to manage the day to day Front of house and Back of house support including coordinating Director meetings. This is an initial 4-6 week temp role to cover some leave.
Front of House:
- Meeting room/event/function support
- Guest services/concierge
- Daily reception cover
- Maintain all storerooms
- Ensure consumables are stocked all day
- Manage all of office equipment/stock levels
- Oversee staff and visitor security passes
- Assist in management and maintenance of detailed security card information, visitor access, site safety inductions and issuing passes to visiting staff
- Liaise with building management
- Manage service and maintenance contractor access
- Maintenance and purchase of general operating office equipment
- Procurement of stationary/equipment for teams and projects
- Maintenance of kitchen/cleaning stock
- Management of all facilities related suppliers
- Detailed cost tracking of all variable operating expenses
- Process invoices and create purchase orders
You will possess immaculate presentation and engagement at all times. You will pride yourself on your relationship management, and can work well under pressure, in front of senior executives.
You will have a confident personality, initiative to delegate tasks and ability to multitask.
We will consider candidates on working holiday visa's with excellent communication skills. Role is to start immediately and could be extended.
Please hit 'apply'.