- Analyse, supervise and organise Customer Service Operations.
- Coordinate external travel requirements.
- Arrange corporate functions, events and office based initiatives.
- Assist with employee onboarding and off boarding.
- Facility management.
- Provide support with various documentation including formatting and reports.
- Provide support to the national Sales Manager.
- Raising of EDMS to keep external Sales Reps informed on recent developments.
- Assist with data collection.
- Assist marketing with App document uploads and maintenance.
- Provide adhoc ongoing support where required to the Education and International Department.
Skills and experience:
- Ideally 3-5 years of administration background.
- Prior experience in a fast growing business while supporting to a variety of departments.
- Highly effective communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and priories tasks efficiently.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Prior use of NetSuite is advantageous but not a necessity.
For more information please contact Jodie Gray on 07 3854 3809.