Join Reputable and Global Education firm in a temporary role. This is a 4 week role starting immediately is supporting the Digital Media team and is responsible for building and maintaining online learning product within the Learning Management System, Content Management System and associated technology platforms.
- Build, administer and maintain the LMS and CMS to ensure accurate course and subject content and material, as well as ensuring efficient functionality.
- Build, administer and maintain learning content, as provided by the Learning Experience Designers and Digital Media Designers, within the LMS, CMS and associated online learning platforms.
- Support Learning Experience Designers and Digital Media Designers with the design, creation and integration of interactive components and other technologies into the online learning environment to enhance the overall learning experience.
- Assist with ongoing maintenance of the LMS through both regular product maintenance and continuous review and improvement of the online learning environment, to ensure an optimal student experience.
- Provide user experience/interface design and technical advice and support regarding the LMS and associated online learning platforms .
- Ensure that the delivery of Hybrid, Blended and Online (HBO) learning meets high quality and technical standards.
- Escalate potential risks identified through appropriate channels, e.g. to the Online Learning Environment Manager.
- Have a basic HTML building capacity for users to create items and content in the LMS.
- A minimum of 1 years experience in LMS / online learning environment administration, development and/or design.
- Highly desirable: experience with Blackboard, user experience/user interface design skills and experience, experience in a tertiary education environment.
Please hit 'Apply' without delay.