They require an experienced Funds Administrator to join their talented operations team in a permanent role. This is a unique opportunity to gain exposure across multiple disciplines within fund accounting and broader operations.
The role includes tasks such as:
- Oversight of fund valuations, fund accounting and tax
- Oversight of unit registry and investor services
- Operational compliance requirements e.g. AML/CTF requirements
- Sending communications in investors e.g. distribution advice, holding statements etc
- Payments from the funds e.g. fees and distributions
- Liaising with Fund Administrators, Custodians, and Accountants
- Maintain fund files and documents
To be considered you are:
- Degree qualified (ideally within accounting or finance)
- Have proven funds administrative skill & experience
- Enjoy providing a high-level of customer service to both internal & external clients / stakeholders
- Ambitious with aspirations to move into Operations Manager role
Applications welcome, hit 'Apply' today!