$90,000 - $100,000
An opportunity for an experienced professional to be part of this Top Tier Financial Services organisation to uplift risk frameworks, deliver change to senior leaders and drive positive outcomes.
You will be required to work autonomously in leading outcomes focused on policy review and updates, embedding risk mindset and delivering milestones within agreed time frames.
Excellent culture and team environment on offer, this is a highly coveted opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing business.
- Provide strategic operational risk, controls, technical and planning decisions
- Determine best approach to respond to risk and control related changes
- Provide practical advice on how to best manage and mitigate risks
- Define scope and manage demand associated with program requests
- Actively challenge risk experts on their assessment of solutions
- Preparation of the analysis of risk framework change requests
- Support the team to ensure that risks, controls and aligned compliance obligations are identified, documented, assessed, managed and are being appropriately monitored and reported
- Prior experience with organisational risk uplift activities / internal audit
- Proven experience with dealing with Senior Management / stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to write/present clear and concise risk reports for management
- The ability to work independently and in response to tight time frames
- Tertiary education in business, finance, economics, IT, or another relevant field
If this sounds like you then please hit the APPLY NOW button to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Niamh Patton on 02 9775 5930.