This market leading investments manager is renowned for its culture, with a focus on cross- team collaboration and a social and fun team environment. This is a permanent role sitting within the Operations Team.
This business had a very successful 2020 and is on track for an even higher rate of growth in 2021.
You will focus on:
- Assisting in the management of relationships with existing and new investors in including acting as a contact for client queries, preparation and assistance with investor RFP, due diligence processes and client education.
- Assist in preparation and review of investor documentation including, investment management agreements, side letters and subscription documents.
- Co-ordinating and assisting with the client on-boarding process
- Co-ordinating and assisting in the preparation of investor communication including quarterly reports and ad-hoc client and advisor reports both qualitative and quantitative.
- Reviewing investor fee and rebating arrangements and payment in accordance with investor side letters and advisor arrangements.
- Due diligence and management of out-source providers.
- Participating in team development, governance improvements, risk management, innovation and any other value additive initiatives.
- Assist, develop and maintain the most appropriate information management systems as efficiently as possible including high quality records of all client and prospect interactions.
- Assist with and to the maximum extent possible participate in client back and middle office meetings and calls.
- Ensure co-ordinated client communications and compliance with all applicable regulatory disclosure requirements.
- Monitoring, adherence and reporting of regulatory compliance in the various fund jurisdictions.
- 1-3 years in an operational role within an asset manager. fund manager or investment bank. Your background may be in a similar role within funds, or could be in unit pricing or KYC for example.
- Hunger to learn & enthusiasm to grow with the business
- An interest in operations & investor relations
- A relevant Bachelors Degree
In return you will get:
- Above market salary of $100-110,000 package + 30% bonus
- Social and friendly team culture
- Extensive on the job & formal training
- Exciting career growth opportunities