This globally recognised professional services firm is seeking an experienced and Operations/ Resource Manager to join their Brisbane Team of a full time permanent basis.
As the Operations/ Resource Manager, you will be joining an exciting new division of the business that has considerably developed since its inception a few years ago. Due to the divisions rapid growth, this newly created position has become available and will be responsible for the end to end management of all engagements across this division.
Working with a national & global team, this role will be provided flexible working arrangements of 2 days per week, a prestigious office space in the Brisbane CBD and the benefit of joining an organisation focused on investing in their technology, systems and people.
Key responsibilities in the role will include;
- Drive operational efficiency within the global team by optimising the allocation of work and deployment of staff.
- Ensure that work is allocated based on each individual's skills/ experience.
- Understanding individual career development needs and supporting access to opportunities which will support personal development.
- Assist with the setup of new project teams.
- Be prepared to challenge existing processes and protocols to increase productivity of the firm.
- Manage overtime, TOIL and holiday approvals.
- Implement and monitor quality control procedures across the Legal Analyst Team.
- Provide support to the Senior Operations Manager and Head of Advanced Delivery Services in regards to the team's recruitment and resourcing strategy, workstream planning and ensure that work is spread across the team appropriately to minimise underutilisation and overutilization.
- Ensure the smooth onboarding, deployment and operational management of resources.
- Produce accurate, timely and commercially focused management information to track KPIs and identify trends and key risks.
- Previous experience managing resources.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to build strong relationships quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in a busy and fast paced environment.
- Excellent listening and problem solving skills.
- Must be comfortable presenting and negotiating with senior staff and management.
- Enthusiasm for process improvement.